4. Battery information
This device has an internal, nonremovable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to
remove the battery from the device as you may damage the device. The battery can
be charged and discharged hundreds of times, but it will eventually wear out.
Recharge your battery only with Nokia approved chargers designated for this
device. Use of an unapproved charger may present a risk of fire, explosion, leakage,
or other hazard.
If the battery is completely discharged, it may take several minutes before the
charging indicator light is displayed.
Unplug the charger from the electrical plug and the device when not in use. Do not
leave a fully charged battery connected to a charger, since overcharging may
shorten its lifetime. If left unused, a fully charged battery will lose its charge over
Always try to keep the battery between 15°C and 25°C (59°F and 77°F). Extreme
temperatures reduce the capacity and lifetime of the battery. A device with a hot or
cold battery may not work temporarily. Battery performance is particularly limited
in temperatures well below freezing.
Do not dispose of batteries in a fire as they may explode. Batteries may also
explode if damaged.
Never use any charger that is damaged.
Important: Battery talk and standby times are estimates only and depend
on the mobile device used, features used, battery age and condition,
temperatures to which battery is exposed, and many other factors. The
amount of time a device is used for calls will affect its standby time. Likewise, the
B a t t e r y i n f o r m a t i o n
amount of time that the device is turned on and in the standby mode will affect its
C a r e a n d m a i n t e n a n c e